Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cancer



تقدیم به همه آنها که از سرطان رنج می برند و به امید بهبودی همه شان
"Turn away,
If you could get me a drink of water
Cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my Aunt Marie.
Help me gather all my things,and bury me in all my favorite colors.
My sisters and my brothers still.
I will not kiss you.

Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.Just turn away.

Cause I'm awful just to see.
Cause all my hairs abandoned all my bodyall my agony.
Know that I will never marry.and baby,
I'm just soggy from the chemo,
but counting down the days to go.
I just ain't living.And I just hope you know.
That if you say goodbye today.
I'd ask you to be true.

Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you."

"My chemical romance" پی نوشت : سرطان ساخته گروه
برای شنیدن آهنگ گوشه بالا-سمت راست صفحه را کلیک کنید تا به این آهنگ برسید.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,